Haaaai! For the sake of updating this blog, now I shall write some. I`ve been out lately. I dunno. I`m a bit lazy from writing here. Anyhow, I guess I found some time to kill so here. I just saw a flying ipis. YAY. :| HAHAHAHA.
Well. I`ve been up to a challenge lately. Uh. I got summer lessons on how to be a lady. How to walk. How to talk. Personality development and a lot more stuffs. Well, it`s pretty a big challenge for me since I`m a bit not in the world of being a proper lady. I`m a little bit boyish to say. Yes, honestly. So I need to correct it while I have time. It`s been a bit tough. HAHAHA. And awkward. Sheez. It`s a good experience though. I met a lot of great people and great teachers. And I never thought of having boys in my class. Since I first thought that it would be all-girls based on the curriculum shown to me. Haha. I grew up in an all-girls school; pretty much 11 years of my complicated life. So it`s new to me. I don`t get to interact with guys so much. Awkward phase. HAHAHAHA. So it`s a bit of achievement as for my mom because at least I get to know how to be with guys. Training for college she tells me. Sheez. :-j
Speaking of college. Did going to another country for college ever entered your mind? (Not to mind the financial expenses) My `rents tell me that it would be a great opportunity. My friend told me that we apply for a sponsor/scholarship. Hm. I guess it would be cool. Is education really good @ Australia?
I`ll cut it here. Bye, see you guys! I miss blog hopping, btw. Sorry.
*You were a one time chance.
I flew away by 9:17:00 PM
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Woohoo. High to low. Woohoo.
Finally! My friend Darlene and I went to Quiapo today. Yeehaaaa. We had fun. Yea. Pure fun. \:D/ We went to hidalgo. 8D And strolled along Quiapo's streets. Then bought a lot of cheap DVDs. Good thing there was no raid. HAHAHAHA. Or else... we're dead. T_T The only thing that was not good about going there was it rained. :( Bad timing for you, Mr. Rain. HAHA. We were buying DVDs then the rained poured hard. Sheez. HAHAHA. But we still coninued our DVD searching though the rain was pouring so hard on us we still conquered Quiapo streets and we survived! WOOOHOOOOO.
*BTW, for those who don't know what Quiapo is, it is a place in the Philippines where everything's cheap and there are many asian people who sell their stuff there. Although, it is crowded and noisy. But it's really fun to go there! An awesome adventure. ;)
I hate money matters. It ruins everything. Sht.
*It's an adventure to outerspace!
I flew away by 6:13:00 PM
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Rollercoaster, coming up!
Well, I guess one thing made me happy this weekend. Boys over flowers. Yea, I know it's very shallow but what the hell it really boosted my happy meter. Haha. I skipped several episodes and watched ep24 and ep25 already. I was about to watch ep17 but I got to lazy and excited to I watched the 24th and 25th. It made me happy even though there were so many dramas. He lost his mind and married her. Spoiler I know. the ending was the same with Hana Yori Dango. Though the setting was a lot different and it was after years thing. Hana Yori Dango's ending was cuter and happier. Boys over Flowers' ending was sweeter. Korean's version of F4 was a lot adorable than that of the Japanese. HAHA. Kim Bum Kim Bum Kim Bum please. 8"> Mwahahaaaaa.
(L-R) Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Bum during his younger years. Aw right? =))
I'm beginning to spend my summer watching asian dramas. Sheez. But this is fun. HAHAHAHAHA. I got a list already. What? =))
I don't know why I get sweaty palms (ew. I know.) more often now and I got this uncertain feeling of being not contented. There is something bothering me which I don't really know what it is. There are some things that are going on my mind right now. The Personality Development lessons- which I hope I will survive this, my parents are investing so much on me. I don't even know if I can give back that happiness or that gratifying feeling to my parents knowing that I'm not that kind of person who expresses what she feels always. I'd rather remain silent sometimes. That's why my mom thinks I should enroll the personality development thing which she is hoping that it would somewhat "upgrade" me to become a better person. I hope it would. I hate money matters. :( It sucks. The person we talked to yesterday told me that I should be appreciative of my mom. Okay. Thank you, Mom.
I need to get the swimming lessons. I don't care if I'll get a darker skin. My mom's planning to give me her Fitness First membership. Oh I would gladly accept it. I might jump jump jump. Mwahahahaha. Yehey.
I don't really feel happy now.
*The turtle wished he could fly. :(
I flew away by 12:09:00 PM
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Anyone else but you. ;)
I got to addicted with Juno. HAHAHA. Great movie. ;;) And great graphic design. 8D
You're a part time lover and a full time friend The monkey on you're back is the latest trend I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
Here is the church and here is the steeple We sure are cute for two ugly people I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me So why can't, you forgive me? I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
I will find my nitch in your car With my mp3 dvd rumple-packed guitar I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
Du du du du du du dudu Du du du du du du dudu Du du du du du du dudu du
Up up down down left right left right b a start Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
You are always trying to keep it real I'm in love with how you feel I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
We both have shiny happy fits of rage You want more fans, i want more stage I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
Don quixote was a steel driving man My name is adam i'm your biggest fan I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
Squinched up your face and did a dance You shook a little turd out of the bottom of your pants I don't see anyone can see, in anyone else But you
Du du du du du du dudu Du du du du du du dudu Du du du du du du dudu du But you
I'm sticking with you `cause I'm made out of glue!
I flew away by 7:33:00 PM
Monday, April 6, 2009
One more time. ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kim Bum, the playboy in Korea's Boys over Flowers. He's... uh. HAHAHAHAHA. :"> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The nerves in my head are cracking. Whatdoyouthink?
I flew away by 11:59:00 PM
Got tagged by Megs!
001. Real Name: Andrea Vicente 002. Nickname(s): Andi, Andreeeeaaa 003. Age: 14 004. Horoscope: Gemini 005. Male or Female: Female 006. Elementary: School of the Holy Spirit, Q.C. 007. Middle School: We don't have this. @-) 008. High School: School of the Holy Spirit, Q.C. YEZ, I AM LOYAL. 009. College School: Hopefully... uh. 010. Hair colour: Black 011. Long or Short: Short 012. Loud or Quiet: Quiet 013. Sweats or Jeans: Shorts 014. Phone or Camera: Camera 015. Health Freak: YIZ 016. Drink or Smoke: Neither 017. Do you have a crush on someone: Si Big boy. HAHAHA. =)) 018. Eat or Drink: Both ^^ 019. Piercings: None 020. Tattoos: None 021. Social or Anti-Social: Social 022. Righty or lefty: Righty 023. First piercing: Don’t have one 024. First relationship: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. 025. First Best Friend: Kendra and Mikee? 026. First Award: I forgot. 027. First Kiss: N/A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. 028. First Pet: A dawg? 029. First Big Vacation: Boracay, man. 3 years young. =)) 030. First Love at first sight: Paco. My kinder buddy. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA. 031. First Big Birthday: My first birthday was a blast. Signal no.1 or 2 in Manila. HAHAHAHA. 032. First Surgery: My finger. Does it count? =)) 033. First sport you joined: Walkathon. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Apple 035. Rock or Rap: Rock 036. Country or Screamo: Country 037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Likodkalye boys! 038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: None. 039. Night or Day: Day 040. Sun or Moon: Moon 041. TV or Internet: Internet 042. Playstation or xbox: Playstation 043. Kiss or hug: Hug 044. Iguana or turtle: Turtle! 045. Spider or bee: Spider! 046. Fall or spring: Fall 047. Limewire or iTunes: Limewire 048. Soccer or baseball: Softball!
049. Eating: nothing 050. Drinking: water 051. Excitement level: HAHAHAHAHAHA. On high! 052. I’m about to: dance like lady gago. HAHAHAHAHA. 053. Listening to: Poker Face. @-| My sister's playing it. 054. Plan for today: be online 'till 12am! 055. Waiting for: Boys over flowers Korean ver. to load! 056. Energy Level: High, Man! 057. Thinking of someone: The astronaut in outerspace. ;) 058. Want kids?: Ask me someday. 059. Want to get married?: Ask me someday. 060. When?: Ask me someday. 061. How many kids do you want: DAMN MAN. 062. Any name on the mind: Craig, Kyle, Matt 063. What did you want to be when you were little: a dentist or a teacher. 064. Careers in mind: Traffic Engineer/Traffic Economist, PILOTO 065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow I guess 066. Something you would never try: Barf inpublic after taking drugs, drink beer and smoke. EW. 067. When do you want to die: Before the world ends disastrously.
Which is the better in the boy/girl you like (in the future)
068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes 069. Romantic or Funny?: Cool! 070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller 071. Protective or Caring?: Cool. 072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Spontaneous! 073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Healthy! 074. Sensitive or Loud?: Loud. 075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship. 076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: None. 077. Muscular or normal: Normal 078. Kissed a stranger: Nope 079. Broken a bone: Nope 080. Lost glasses or contacts: I don't and did not wear them since birth 081. Ran away from home: Nah. 082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: Hopefully. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 083. Killed somebody: Nah. 084. Broken some one’s heart: YIZ. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. 085. Had your heart broken: I'm numb. 086. Been arrested: Nah. 087. Cried when someone died: Nah. 088. Liked a friend more than a friend: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: I try to 090. Miracles: I dunno 091. Love at first sight: Nah. 092. Heaven: Yes 093. Santa Claus: I used to until I caught my dad. :( 094. Tooth Fairy: YIZ! 095. Kiss in the first date: Nah. 096. Angels: Yes
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Oy big boy, tinatawag ka na. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: I guess. 099. Do you believe in God?: I try to. 100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.
You're tag. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ruuuuun!
I flew away by 9:05:00 PM
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The server's getting hard on me. I can't access mulitply and other sites properly. :( Sucks for me. So I'm watching Boys over flowers- Hana Yori Dango, Korean Ver. and it's cool. I'm killing time. The show's actually great. But I'm not a Kdrama fan. I'm a Jdrama fan! Woot! but it's cool. 8D HAHAHA.
I want painting materials. Or a photoshoot. Or shoot something. Hey Samantha Ong! You got any ideas there? ;)
I flew away by 6:20:00 PM
Andi. 060294 currently 14 years of age. a good `ol sophomore. I study in an all girls private school.
I am a PAPER PLANEPILOT.I have this theory that i`m addicted toFLYING! I know what I believe in. I do not stand out from the crowd - because I'm small.
I think like a kid and I draw like a kid.
I discovered that she is a photography hobbyist . Someday, she`ll be making History. To be an Engineer is her dream since birth. Being a P I L O T is crossing her mind. Infinity and beyond is my passion.
Hell yes, I'm in love with the guy who came from an egg. DOMO! We'll dominate this world. Mwahahahaha.